theSexecutionertheSexecutioner

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Sunny Electronic Day Sunny Electronic Day

Add more

It's really simple, and it needs more. It had a good melody in the beginning, but it drifted away a bit and got off track. Keep this song going!

Andromeda .:SB:. Andromeda .:SB:.

Cool!

Not nearly as odd as you think, I'd actually say not odd at all. It's just a nice song. the fact that it switches up isn't bad, it's just tough to make that transition. You should focus on that for a bit, and make the ending more satisfying. Great work!

Gorgorothx responds:

Thanks for your kind words. You made me feel better for submitting this. ;) Cheers, man.

[W] Judgement [W] Judgement

It's atonal; you could do much better.

The synth IS harsh, and annoying, no matter what genre you put it in. The parts in between are nice, but that crazy smashing synth noise is simply amelodic. Not really satisfying as music as a whole. I understand you spent a long time working on it, and it does sound well polished, but it's best part lasts less than a minute before being intruded by the monster synth. If I could close by saying that I love jazz, but I hate the random noise that is avant-garde jazz. So it goes with this, I love techno and electronic music, but this is atonal and not enjoyable to listen to.

weemeee responds:

:( Sadpanda.

Chain of Events - Preview Chain of Events - Preview

Nice stuff.

If this is a preview, I'd enjoy to hear more.

Rig, MRage, DS555 - Authority Rig, MRage, DS555 - Authority

Hmm..

THIZ IZ DEELISHUS!!

Rig responds:

slurp slurp

PUMPED PUMPED

I like the second half best.

the first half is WAY too frantic, and it gets that way near the end again. So I guess I like the parts where there isn't too much being "PUMPED" in at once. REALLY abrupt too.

ONESTEPAHEAD responds:

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW! IN THE FIRST HALF THE SYNTHS WERE ALITTLE TO DIFFERENT THATS WHY IT WAS SO FRANTIC. I WISH I COULD CHANGE THAT BUT I USE A FLSTUDIO DEMO AND CAN'T SAVE MY WORK:(

PotC Wartime Mix PotC Wartime Mix

It's like a gangster christmas

I like it, but I don't like that melody, it doesn't match up just right. Switch it up a bit too, like inject a new beat in.

Experiment?! Experiment?!

Cool

You should turn down the synth that you have in the beginning, it makes the sound very unclean. Once you do that, It will be a damn near perfect loop!

Our loss Our loss

Pretty simple, keep working!

You should try to shift the feel of the song. I get the feeling in this song that all thats really going on is a change between using a wind instrument for the lead and using a guitar emulator. The chord structure doesn't really change, so it's kind of like the same thing played over and over again on different instruments. I don't mean to make it sound like I hate it, because it sounds great, but I think it's somewhat dragged, and could use more work.

Shima - Twisted Shima - Twisted

Nice job!

I'd say the only real criticisms I have are about the tone. Your guitar is pretty muddy, and doesnt really match the well keyed drums. Nice Metal / electronic crossover, all in all.

Chinashima responds:

Ah yeah... I'm never satisfied with the guitar either. It's really hard to get nice guitar sounds out of FL. Thanks for the review :)