theSexecutionertheSexecutioner

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Space Pips Space Pips

Great but..

Man it was so cool the first time. I died and figured it was my lack of skill. But really the enemies consistently spawn very close to you, and many become unavoidable. Then, it costs a ton to heal yourself, and you end up spending so much on health, your weapons become incredibly obsolete within the first time using the health upgrades. Everything else was awesome, and I loved the different enemies. The big semen monsters were my favorite.

Sunny Electronic Day Sunny Electronic Day

Add more

It's really simple, and it needs more. It had a good melody in the beginning, but it drifted away a bit and got off track. Keep this song going!

Andromeda .:SB:. Andromeda .:SB:.

Cool!

Not nearly as odd as you think, I'd actually say not odd at all. It's just a nice song. the fact that it switches up isn't bad, it's just tough to make that transition. You should focus on that for a bit, and make the ending more satisfying. Great work!

Gorgorothx responds:

Thanks for your kind words. You made me feel better for submitting this. ;) Cheers, man.

[W] Judgement [W] Judgement

It's atonal; you could do much better.

The synth IS harsh, and annoying, no matter what genre you put it in. The parts in between are nice, but that crazy smashing synth noise is simply amelodic. Not really satisfying as music as a whole. I understand you spent a long time working on it, and it does sound well polished, but it's best part lasts less than a minute before being intruded by the monster synth. If I could close by saying that I love jazz, but I hate the random noise that is avant-garde jazz. So it goes with this, I love techno and electronic music, but this is atonal and not enjoyable to listen to.

weemeee responds: